About Centerra Ranch Montessori School
Centerra Ranch Montessori School cultivates independent leaders and lifelong learners who contribute positively to the world around them.
Centerra Ranch Montessori School creates future philanthropist, entrepreneurs, and confident learners by providing a peaceful, inspiring environment and treating every individual with the utmost respect.
• Infant “THE NEST” community (3-14 months), 2:8 maximum ratio
• Modern Montessori school (2yrs-6yrs)
• Limit (12) Student Per Classroom
• Locally Owned and Operated
• Small Child-Focused School
• Toxin Free Campus (Non-Lead Paint and Lacquer)
• Organic School Garden
• Outdoor Science Classroom
• Computer Cove and Library
• “Mind Your Manners” Education
• Exclusive Montessori (Bridge-to-Kindergarten) Class
• Piano, Violin, Chess, Soccer, Yoga
• Tri-Lingual (Spanish ,Chinese,Hindi)
• Summer Camps (7yrs-12yrs)
• Teachers are Montessori Certified and Degreed
• Owner On-Site Daily
• PTA – Centerra Parent Teacher Society
• Art with Purpose
Like any Montessori environment, we emphasize peaceful resolution and respect for self, others and the community. Here at CRMS, we have also incorporated “Philanthropy” and “Mind your Manner” into our program. These are accomplished by various role playing exercises of proper manners, peaceful solutions, and by allowing our students to toss their coins into the beautiful “Your Change for Change” water fountain. Our student will also participate in an annual school-wide charity fundraiser benefiting the Katy community.
Students at CRMS are active participants in their educational journey and have the freedom to work where he/she feel most comfortable as long as they do not disturb another student. They may sit at a table or work on a rug on the floor.
Montessori environments typically do not focus on technology. However, at CRMS, we realize that everything outside of your child’s preschool walls is computerized. Again, “Success Comes through Preparation”, so our Computerized Leveled Learning program has been carefully built into our Bridge-to-Kindergarten Program to further develop and prepare your child for the highly-competitive KISD.